Providing free programming to community organizations
Community Organizations spanning our 12 county reach in the Chicago area – from the daycares, Girl Scouts, local churches, and after-school groups – rely on Junior Achievement of Chicago to bring meaningful, free programming to youth.
Interested in getting access to free after-school and summer programs? Request a program.
Providing leadership opportunities to university students
Junior Achievement of Chicago also partners with universities throughout the Chicago area. Junior Achievement of Chicago’s University Model structure provides a unique approach to building community within a city, providing mentors for students, and preparing college students for their roles in the workforce and community.
In recent years, JA of Chicago has partnered with over 30 universities each school year to bring volunteers to thousands of elementary and middle school classrooms.
Top 10 University Partners 2016
- Robert Morris University Illinois- 644 classrooms
- University of Illinois at Chicago/University of Illinois- 245 classrooms
- DePaul University- 163 classrooms
- Northern Illinois University- 133 classrooms
- Capri Beauty College- 75 classrooms
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Chicago- 75 classrooms
- Purdue University Northwest- 70 classrooms
- South Suburban College- 70 classrooms
- Lewis University- 60 classrooms
- College of DuPage- 59 classrooms